Important information you need to know about opening a new account with Danske Markets Inc.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, U.S. federal law requires financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you is, that we will ask for your name, address and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see certain identifying documents.
When you open an account, you will be required to provide certain information and/or documents. This information and/or documents may include the following:
- Full legal name and short name
- Address (Cannot be P.O. Box)
- City, state, zip code
- Business type
- Form W-9
- Certificate of Organization/Incorporation
- Audited Financial Statements
- Original Eligible Identification Documents for Authorized Traders
- List of Beneficial Owners Holding More than 25% of the Organization
- Organizational Documents/Agreements
- Brokerage Account Opening and Trading and Settlement Authorization
- Agreement of Money Managers and Investment Advisers
- Institutional Investor Questionnaire
- Anti-Money Laundering Information Questionnaire
- Settlement Instructions
If your firm cannot provide the information requested or your identity cannot be verified your firm may not be able to open an account with Danske Markets Inc. If your firm has already opened an account, we may have to close it.